View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #12
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Here are three pictures. The first two are of The Stand with the smallest small font, and the third one is an H.P. Lovecraft book which I downloaded from manybooks.net. I feel this version of small is perfect.

It's hard to tell the difference in the pictures. I'm going to post two more following this that don't have a glare from the flash so you can actually see the words.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thestand1.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	849.0 KB
ID:	47890   Click image for larger version

Name:	thestand2.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	819.1 KB
ID:	47891   Click image for larger version

Name:	lovecraft1.jpg
Views:	354