View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #22
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Emails not answered yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMcKean View Post
Hullo? I *did* send an email a while ago but they never got back to me!
Dear All:

They have two emails so far. They are waiting for the link to be done.

Today is a Friday and we are all doing 20 things at once. Fridays are endless putting out of fires. We have another 200 resumes to plow thru for the Intern Position, we are calling in 7 people for the first interview, we have to standardize the questions forr the interview, the new eBook website needs more changes, and we are waiting to contact Taiwan over the wesbite changes. Plus we are assessing a new device and doing final approval of a new device packaging.

Essentially we are all trying to get everything done before the weekend so people in Taiwan and China can work all weekend and get things accomplished for us.

Ruby will try to get the link done in between two meetings.

I do apologize for the delay.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote