I updated to the 1.61 and like the reflow and really dislike the corner zoom, but from a developers point of view, I understand the problems.
Most of mine ebooks are pdf, and if I can use reflow on them it really works nice, but there are really big problems.
Problems to consider:
1. The Zoom with the four steps, should be possible to customize in settings, so I would be able to have it on medium/sec.medium/high as my own customized standard.
2. Zoom in both versions does not work in landscape mode. Why?
3. The corner Zoom has to be easier in functionality, (sorry but to 80es software engineer loves his idea)
4. When I have a book on my SD card and read in it, the Story does not save my Reflow and Zoom settings, this means that i every time I read a book from my SD card have to inter the settings once more. (sorry but that's really crappy)
5. Why does the Story not recognize any book in the book section when i only have my books on a SD card, should recognize them. (have my books on diffrent SD cards, categorized)
This means that each time re-inter another SD card it shall remember where i was in the book and what Reflow/zoom i had, otherwise it wont be real to call it an expansion possibility.
6. The Reflow display some pdf, very weird, exampled under:
Fred is fat and lives in a shel
ter while eating fish with his toes, and usually he sleeps with fresh herring under his pillow.
Unfortunate for the other resi
dents in the shelter, he is resisting any fish related arguments.
So it breaks the lines in some words, this is really not acceptable, please fix it.
7. Must agree with critics that it is cheap not to deliver a cover with the story.
8. There should be a possibility to set the story, to re-inter directly into the book you just read last time, so you dont have to g0 through the menu every time.
9. I can not bookmark pages in pdf's.
10. Recent book, should be resent books, if you are reading several at the time.