Originally Posted by JSWolf
I recently had to fix an ePub I made that had a broken <br /<br />. All that would show up is the chapter title. So maybe something is broken that's preventing ADE from displaying as ADE can be picky.
Well, that makes perfect sense to me. I am still a novice when it comes to ePubs and am rapidly learning thanks to you and everyone here on MR. I wish I had a better knowledge of HTML and CSS's than that of a n00b.
When I find some time, I'll have a second look at it in Sigil and actually scroll through the whole thing to see if it is actually all blank.
Thanks very much!