View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:17 PM   #8
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
You're right, of course, Lilac. Thinking about my post after the fact, I realised it was a bit mean. The general feel of MR since I joined up last summer has been that its members are tremendously supportive of authors -- especially independents. If anyone deserves a special deal during REBW its those who have been loyal buyers for the rest of the year. My apologies, Lilac. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote