View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeReader View Post
The display of diagrams (vector graphics) on the DR800S is completely off, enclosed are two example images, first one ist the display on a PC with the Adobe Reader, second the same document on the DR800S (page 38 in the document).

Could anyone with an DR800 please check this? So I can tell if it is a firmware issue or specific problem with just my device? So far, other documents with vector illustrations work fine.

Edit: on a second look I am not sure if this is a vector based diagram, but in that case it would even be more mysterious why the display on the DR800 is wrong
Now that is a mystery. I copied the diagram into a new PDF and it displayed just the same as on your pic. Then I copied and pasted the diagram as a bitmap into Word, then made that a PDF and it displays perfectly. So, it looks like it is a vector issue 'cos when it's made into a bitmap it's fine.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote