View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #48
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
I agree with Ilkyway, Marcy. I, like many of us here, had pirated copies of LOTR and The Hobbit before they finally became available as ebooks, but I, and many others, bought the ebooks when they came out.

And Tolkien is dead - it would be all the better to buy the books of living authors.

Pirating a book when no legit copy is available doesn't really hurt anyone. Pirating a book when a legit copy is available does.