View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:46 AM   #14
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackitsu View Post
I have it narrowed down right now between the Jetbook Lite and the Astak Pocket Pro... but the one thing that would make it or break it for me is the quality of the LCD vs. the e-ink. On the one hand I like the faster refresh rate of the LCD, but on the other hand having crisp lines that are easy on my eyes may be more important.

Thoughts?
This link about jetBook (and jetBook-Lite) screen will be helpful.
Many people who have both units (with TFT and e-ink screen) think that TFT is better.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote