View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #10
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrys View Post
I'm one who makes highlights and notes on almost every book I read, but especially the non-fiction ones (which is most of what I read), so it's important to me what you're saying here...

I don't want to make or recommend making changes that would cause the notes and highlights to be gone unless we went to some work aligning the annotation/status auxiliary file with the newly edited book file when the title is actually changed.

I use the http://kindle.amazon.com page a lot, and it's sort of crucial I don't lose those annotations.
@andrys, if you'd be willing to help me test the interactions with the Amazon page, that would be appreciated.

If you're already using calibre to manage the books on your Kindle, everything should just work. If it doesn't, I'd like to resolve any problems.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote