View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:05 AM   #19
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollercoaster View Post
  1. Integrating Calibre with Windows 7's Federated search (this is a long term goal as it will require me to write an app to bridge Win7 and calibreDB unless caibre can provide ATOM/RSS see Open Search. see intro video) (should I create a ticket?)
I have thought about this too. I have already done this for the bug tracking system at my work, so I have some experience.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote