Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #64
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Well I know I had sworn off any promotions as of March 1, but just hours ago I received a notice from Boomerang's paperback publisher telling me that if I wanted the title to continue to be available they would like me to send them money. Considering the ebook has outperformed the paperback by a wide, wide margin, I decided they could pull the plug on the paperback and by golly, we'd have a little wake for it by doing another half price coupon for the ebook from Smashwords.

So, here 'tis. Good through the end of April, 2010. HK56J

Boomerang at Smashwords

Long live the ebook!

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote