View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:07 AM   #100
kfarmer
Gizzzzmo Nerd
kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfarmer View Post
Of course, this isn't a bug *fix*, which they're apparently still looking into. If anybody else is still having the same issues I did, you might try that and report back. I'll be emailing them letting them know whether the UNC vs drive mapping problem applies to my case.
Thought I'd let folks know -- Sony support apparently has new bits (ready? nearly ready?) for external testing. I was hoping that they'd have called me this past weekend to give me the link, but I'm assuming something came up.

So: real fix, hopefully soon. Wish it were sooner.
kfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote