View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #43
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Could someone please make available a version of (at least) the bookmarks pdf viewer with the long-flip disabled? I installed the iRex patch, but that installs a different ipdf viewer, and I really want to be able to use the bookmarks feature. (or the official bookmarks navigation, but I imagine that would be a lot more work)
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote