Thread: PRS-600 First impressions
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
Great review! I'm of the same opinion you are with the PRS-600. It is simply an elegant device and I love the little sucker.

Could you elaborate a bit more on your hierarchal tagging structure? Are you doing this in calibre, or somewhere else?
Quote:
(+) Organizing the books. No folders but tags. Apparently unlimited in number. It works. I got a third level of hierarchy by the trick of naming:
1. Utilities
2. News

Fiction
Fiction. Author 1
Fiction. Author 2

Subject. Subsubject1
Subject. Subsubject2
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote