View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
Bookbee
Bookbee began at the beginning.

Device: jasondavis
Smile Long-time reader, first-time poster - author, ebook blogger from Brisbania

Hey gang,

I've solved a lot of my ebook issues by reading these forums - thought I'd post for a change!

I'm an author, journo and blogger from Brisbane who's an avid ebook reader. (I'm that guy you might see on the Brisbane rail system with an ereader - apart from the previous poster, it seems!)

I've started an ebook/ereader blog called www.bookbee.com.au to aggregate ebook news from around the world and Oz, and add my own experiences/thoughts etc. Feel free to stop by anytime.

One of the most useful parts of this site are the compatibiliity matrices - I've taken the liberty of reposting them to my blog (with the appropriate link/credit of course!)

Does anyone think the ebook landscape will change when the iPad lobs later this month? Things are moving so slooooowly! ReadWithoutPaper is a decent start but the prices are still way above the odds!

Anyway, (I'm a journo too) I'm down for a media review of the iPad, so I'll try to post a review (from an Aussie perspective) as soon as poss.

Cheers

Jason
Bookbee.com.au
Bookbee is offline   Reply With Quote