View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 08:04 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Interestingly, I don't know if anyone has yet mentioned this aspect

of deregistering a Reader from a Computer regarding the books that are still ON that computer where the unit has been deregistered.

For example, I have ALL my Books on my computer (and I realized they are also on my account on the Connect site.)

Here's my question: When a unit is deregistered from a computer with books on the computer, can those books be loaded onto the deregistered Reader?

My thinking is -- probably not. However, as mentioned above, the titles are still available to one on the Connect site.

Is that anyone else's thinking?

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote