View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
Acreo Aeneas
Loving My Pocket Pro
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak 5" Pocket Pro (Black), Nokia E63 Black
The Astak readers really have problems with LIT files. My suggestion would be to convert them to ePUB format. Also, if you have DRM'd LITs, they will not open on the Astak readers since DRM LIT books are not supported.

You can do a batch conversion using Calibre and it's quite fast and pretty easy. (I've done a batch conversion for some MOBI books.)
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote