View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 09:31 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble View Post
Sounds great. But it will be unnecessary when Steorn finally releases their Orbo
Is that the one with Nano technology Litium Ion? I was listening to a podcast on electric cars yesterday that was featuring that. Very promising. They say 25,000 charging cycles compared to the actual 500!!?!!

I've been waiting for capacitor techno to progress for years. Battery equiped devices could last much longer. Take a power tool for instance. I have outdated all my drills since they first appeared in the early eighties because of the price of batteries. It's cheaper to buy a new drill kit than to buy the two separate batteries that come with it. And all that toxic mess we have to disposes of? Capacitors last much longer.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote