Originally Posted by MobileTechReview
I've just received a laundry list of April updates from IREX management. Once I get the green light from them, I'll post them. They are certainly very good improvements, and better yet if they happen on schedule!
Here is my laundry list (from most wanted to least):
- Trim margin feature in PDF
- View images in archives (unless someone makes a cbz reader)
- Manual and Auto Zoom options in PDF
- Word lookup Dictionary
- Rotate to 180 degrees feature
- Ability to use user-supplied fonts (good for non-latin documents)
- Goto to page function
- Full screen mode
- Annotations: both handwritten and typed notes
And of course, bug fixes and the latest versions of third-party software like Adobe's PDF engine.
Perhaps we should make a bingo card with what features we want and see if we win...