View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Difficulty with ADE

I bought my first book tonight, and I'm having some difficulty getting it onto my Pocket Pro. When I bought the book and clicked to download it, it opened it with Adobe Digital Editions. I tried viewing the book on my computer and it worked just fine. Then I connected my Pocket Pro and tried downloading it there, but I must be doing something wrong. First I authorized my Pocket Pro, and I see it listed in the bookshelf of ADE. However, I don't see the SD card. I'm not sure if I should be seeing that too, or not.

Anyway, I tried to drag and drop the book from the main book shelf in ADE to EZ Reader Pro, and it gave me the following error:
Quote:
1 file(s) unable to be copied:

Error: Holy Bible (NIV)
No Permission to copy document here
I tried dragging and dropping in Windows Explorer, and at first I thought that worked. I can see the book in the folder where I dropped it, but when I click on it to open it, I just see the little hour glass. It never opens. Then I thought maybe it has to be in the ADE folder on the internal memory, so I tried dragging and dropping there. Same thing... I can see it, but when I click on it, I just see the hour glass (where it used to say epub in the little icon), but it won't open. Also, I can see the book in the EZ Reader Pro bookshelf in ADE, but I can't open it there, either. (I saw it when I copied the book with Windows Explorer, since I couldn't seem to do it in ADE.)

I've successfully downloaded non-ADE books (also epubs) and opened them, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this book I've bought. I'm guessing I'm forgetting something simple or basic (that's usually the way it goes ), so if anyone has any suggestions for me, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote