View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, iPad, iPhone 5, Sony T1, NOOK HD+
That's kind of what I was wondering about. I suppose that's the whole point of integrating with Facebook -- the seamless updates -- but I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

I don't use Facebook now -- I have internet forums where I post "status updates" and photos -- but I thought this might be one way to get me to start using it more. Or at least, to appear to be using it more.

Is it like the games where your friends can turn it off if they do not want to know what you're reading?
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote