View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Yes, the standard case does a great job of screen protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irenas View Post
Isn't the cover that comes with the reader good enough for the screen protection?
Dear Irenas:

Yes, the standard case does a fine job of screen protection. The reason (I think) most people are looking at other cases is more the texture and feel. From what I have seen regarding cases, this all started over looking for a case that feels soft and supple. I may be wrong, but during that discussion someone bropught up the STYLZ case and I bought one to answer forum member concerns. What impressed me about the STYLZ case was that they did not leave out screen protection. I do not know if it is any better on screen protection... but I think the way they did it was pretty ingenious.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote