View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
pastorjamie
pastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of lightpastorjamie is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Nook
Help w/ Chapter Breaks

Gang:

I totally suck at this stuff...

Okay, so here is where I'm at.

I have a Pages doc (iWork). I've used the Paragraph styles for chapter headings and and section headings. I've also created a TOC.

All that I have done is to print this as a PDF and add that PDF to Calibre.

Now, here's the strange part, I didn't think I'd be able to set chapter breaks, etc because I didn't do any html work on this PDF. Strangely, though, some of the section headings have h1 code in them.

I got excited about this because I was able to break some of the chapters down in Calibre...however, not all.

Any idea why some Paragraph styles from Pages would make it so that Calibre breaks them and not all? (and, yes, they are the same heading style)
pastorjamie is offline   Reply With Quote