View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:11 AM   #124
Logseman
じゃんぬねっ
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Cervantes Touch Light
I entered The Matrix as I was looking for an e-Ink reader device. I got more and more engaged, and just some days after entering I receive an irresistible offer for my new device (the one I have in my profile). Of course, I get interested about it, and more and more thrilled... and here you have me. I am a man of hypes, so it's possible that it wanes a bit, but I like it here.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote