View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
Storm27
Connoisseur
Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bebook Mini, Ancient Palm Lifedrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by irenas View Post
Now i think i need one for my 6" EZ reader... I would go to the office supplies retailers- and see if they have any suitable cases that would fit my device.
Sadly there don't seem to be any bricks and mortar stores over here carrying ereader cases beyond a single leather one for each Sony and there aren't even internet stores offering domestic postage rates. Hence hoping someone on the forum might have an idea about how well some of the American cases would fit.

Alternatively, I am going to visit New York for a few days in April - I'll be based in Midtown Manhatten. Are there any US stores I should visit in the hope of either getting accessories designed for the Pocket Pro or trying out accessories designed for the Sony?
Storm27 is offline   Reply With Quote