View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:20 AM   #10
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
Okay, getting irritated. Went to this site and bought this mp3http://www.peacepond.com/Tstrm.htm
When I click download it downloads it straight to Windows Media Player and I can't get it onto my reader for anything. What am I doing wrong? Can somebody (that has Windows) try this? Do all MP3's do this?

I can't even drag and drop it anywhere but "playlist". So, I can't see this in my library, it's like it doesn't exist unless I go to now playing

what you have there is not an mp3 file . it needs to be 'converted' - do you still need the post finding to which you referred in your first post ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote