View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #30
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.eBookLuke is the king of the Divan.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
In a dreamworld, OpenOffice users should be able to export in EPUB format as easily as they can export in PDF format.
No need to learn a new trade or use any new heavy and cumbersome tool

It is my dream
I wish to create a tool "for the rest of us" that needs no knowledge about xhtml programming or editor's capability.
Just push a button or select a menu and you get a readable, well-formed epub.

There are dedicated tools, like Sigil, to edit in detail an epub, or to manage your book like Calibre. I don't want to replicate their functions.

Quote:
IBTW your "textcleaner" extension for Gutenberg files work a little slower than my macro but it's more clever and the end result is better...
My macro is very simple. I can speedup it, by freezing the display while it works, but doing so it seems that OOo is freezing. So I will need to add a progress counter... Too much work...

Again

IF SOMEONE IS AN EXPERIENCED OOo PROGRAMMER; PLEASE CONTACT ME TO HELP ME IN WRITER2EPUB DEVELOPEMENT, THANKS

Luke