View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
RAR firmware upgrades in future soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Solicitous, That is how I tried to delete it, w/Win Explorer. This is the URL I used for the firmware:
http://www.theezreader.com/html/support_firmware.asp
Is there another?

Ducks, I always remove using "Safely Remove..." I always have hidden files shown, but will try again w/showing system files. Update: I just tried it with system files shown. It worked! Hooray!

Thanks, guys. Do we have RAR firmware upgrades in our future?
d
Dear Charliebird:

A new Firmware Upgrade is coming in 2-3 weeks. I posted the news today on a seperate thread!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote