View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
However, it seems to be a problem with the zip file - unzipping and rezipping allows the book to be opened in Sigil.

Perhaps the zip contains file permissions that Sigil's unzip is honouring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
Probably - zipinfo gives the following

<snip>

where the "?---------" is indicating file permissions of 000000 octal, which does mean "No Access".
That's exactly what I said in my comment on the issue on the tracker.

ZipArchive, the library Sigil uses for ZIP operations is good; perhaps too good. Where other ZIP tools fail to preserve the permissions of the files stored in the ZIP file, ZipArchive doesn't. I should take a look into making it "dumber".
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote