View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 04:33 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Gunn, James: Deadlier Than The Male. v1. 10 July 07

A good 'ole 1950s pulp novel, with murder, mayhem, gals, and gams. I love these types of novels from the 1950s paperback era, especially as a break from my post-modernist and classics reading.

I haven't read this one yet, but I found this quote:

"An odd, screwball mystery that begins in Reno with the grisly murder of a middle-aged woman and her young lover. The action moves to San Francisco and gets truly bizarre. A memorable scene—and another murder—takes place out in the 'San Francisco dunes.'"

I hope you like it.

Don
File located off-site. To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: html readme.html (947 Bytes, 418 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote