View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad 4, iPad Mini, Rooted NookTablet, NookGlo & SonyT1
To update prs-500 or not

Hello ereader friends:
I have a Sony PRS-500 that I'm trying to decide if I should update for the ePub possiblity or leave as is. My battery life is perfect and I really don't want to deal with the possiblity of the recharging issue whereas now I can go weeks without charging.
If I do not upgrade by March 31st, am I correct that I can still read and download lrf files? I'm bascially reading the classics and keeping my PDF craft patterns on the reader.
I am getting the PRS-600 in the next week so...should I just keep everything status quo on my PRS-500?
Is there anyone who has upgraded and battery life has not be adversely affected?
I appreciate your thoughts in advance. Mary
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote