View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
silverraven
Fanatic
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm sorry, I don't think I explained myself correctly. I guess what I need to ask is can I have two epubs of each book in the folder made by Calibre, or will the program overwrite the first made epub with the second made epub?
In other words, if I make an epub of a Pride and Prejudice formatted for my mom's Jetbook, then I make an epub of Pride and Prejudice formatted for my friends Sony 600, when I make the second epub will it overwrite the first epub I made? Or should I move the first epub to another folder before making the second?
Sorry for not explaining myself better!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote