View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 07:49 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Kobo H2O, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathriel View Post
I'm also glad to see I didn't duplicate work, apparently. I see that there *was* a bible that someone else did, but it is the New English Version. Now people have a choice, which is good.
A minor correction: it is the public domain World English Bible (WEB) which has been ported to the Reader, not the New English Bible, which is still very much under copyright protection.

I've renamed this thread so it indexes under "Bible" - easier to find that way!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote