View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #25
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air; Kindle PW2, Fire HDX8.9; Lenovo Tab S8; Kobo H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdahler View Post
I'll be very interested in when and at what price the Skiff reader is introduced. Ever since both products debuted at CES, I've been far more interested in the Skiff than the Que. I hate the design of the Que, and that shiny black bezel that would show up every tiny water spot and fingerprint would drive me nuts.
I feel the same way about the bezel on the QUE. Was very disappointed when they stated that's how it's coming to market. With something black and shiny like that you can never buff out everything, then after prolonged use it starts to look dull.

Keeping an eye on the Skiff too.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote