View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
About 5 months ago I managed an introduction to Karl McGodrick and we had a good phone conversation about the state of Readius after the purchase by Wistron. We continue to carry on an email conversation.

Of course he has to be guarded about what he says and I have to be a bit guarded about what I repeat. But the basic gist is is that the Readius that you think of and as mentioned in the article is basically a 2 year old device. While the company was dealing with its financial woes the engineers were continually working on the device. They have made many improvements since then as has the electronics world in general.

So with the backing of Wistron and new supply chains developed what we will see later this year will be sort of Readius 2.0
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote