View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:03 AM   #20
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
WPA2 here too. No probs. Except that you have to change the password whenever you change it. The virtual keyboard is quite good and so hat's no trouble whatsoever. My only problem with WPA2 is the fact that sometimes I lose my way in all those numbers.

I got a Fritz Box VDSL if you're wondering.

As for 1, I have never tried that yet.
thanks MT...

I had never run across the Fritz! Box devices before...I did a fast google and they look pretty nice. I love the DECT/VoIP integration. I had been looking at VOIP phones and have really been looking at DECT options as well. Gonna have to do some more research on the Fritz stuff and see how they stack up vs. my Linksys devices here at home.

And, oh, thanks for the input on the WPA2...and no matter how the on-screen keyboard works, it will be light years better than entering my keys on the Roku box. In-fact, I am pondering pulling some cable to hard-wire them (we have a few of them around the house) instead. But I HATE pulling cable, I am too old for that stuff...hehehehe...

Anyway, looking forward to more details on the 302 as they start hitting the end users.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote