View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Can I have a Tag that doesn't translate to a category?

Problem: I want to be able to easily download different portions of my library to multiple Sony's in our household.
Original Solution: Used individual tags for everyone. This meant that each Sony has categories of everyone's names which I don't like. Is there a way to create a Tag that doesn't show as a Category? That would be my favorite choice.
Possibly New Solution: I just saw the comments field that might work to let me select which books to download. I don't like it as much as Tags because I can't make easy global changes. For some reason I change my tagging methodolgy with some frequency. My other problem would be converting from my user Tags to comments. I have my extensive library all currently Tagged and I have spent a lot of time download summaries for nearly all my books. Is there a programatic way (easy please) where, based on a tag, I can insert a comment at the front of all existing comments?

Any other recommendations? Thanks..................Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote