View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:10 PM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetareticuli View Post
Is there a reason the QUE Reader is so expensive? I mean, the features are not really that impressive if you compare them to other e-readers. Am I missing something here or you guys agree?
It's about the same price range as iRex 1000S with comparable (in some areas obviously advanced) features.
It's about 1/3 more expensive than Kindle DX with a truckload of additional features.
In comparison to the market, I guess their price makes sense.

Last edited by mgmueller; 02-20-2010 at 11:25 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote