It works now. It was my fault. It was not working because the font filetype (TTF) was uppercase. After changing it to all lowercases, it works.
This is what I found:
- The author name shown in stock My Library still can't display Thai author name correctly
- The author name shown in rooted My Book seems not using the same font as My Library; so it won't display Thai author name correctly
- The title name font won't change (both My Book and My Library)
- The upper left title of the screen change to new font
- The chapter names inside ebook now displays Thai correctly on LCD
- When opening a book, LCD display font changes to the new font
- Nookbrowser and Trook won`t change to new font
I decided to go back to the stock font because the English glyph in the new font file is much smaller; too small to read and the book title still cannot display Thai.
Last edited by bthoven; 02-25-2010 at 07:18 AM.