Thread: Classic Is my nook a brick?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:27 AM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornster View Post
Sadly, I have bricked my Nook trying to softroot the device. The first attempt was successful, but I did not see the icons for the apps (trook, wifilocker, etc). I downloaded the software again from Rapidshare, flashed the device. Now the nook is frozen on "your device is starting up". Have attempted to re-install earlier software with no success. Any suggestions? Only had the nook for 3 days. Lesson learned the hard way.
Did you try to flash back to 1.0.0? And from there to 1.2?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote