View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:43 AM   #1
arsingh1
Enthusiast
arsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenarsingh1 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Glo
prc format support on infibeam pi ebook reader

Hi,
I'm about to purchase an ebook reader here in india called "Infibeam pi" as it is the only one available here for 216 USD.
its specs/details are given in the link below:

http://www.infibeam.com/Pi#specsAnchor .

my question is that looking at the specs , it is mentioned that it supports mobi format, but most of the ebooks which i have are in .prc format .
will it support .prc .

Thanks
arsingh1 is offline   Reply With Quote