View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #24
crill
crill can extract oil from cheesecrill can extract oil from cheesecrill can extract oil from cheesecrill can extract oil from cheesecrill can extract oil from cheesecrill can extract oil from cheesecrill can extract oil from cheesecrill can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Ok, so I haven't updated mine at all yet, because the instructions looked confusing. But I finally went to try and go ahead with it. I put all the files onto the SD card... not in a folder... and the card was formatted... and i plugged into the computer, put in the SD, pressed the two buttons, and reset, and then it just froze on the little status squares at the bottom right. It was stuck like that for an hour.

Now tried to reset again and reload the stuff on the SD card... but I think I bricked it. No matter what, if I have the card in or not... when I reset it while holding the two keys down... it freezes after 7 squares appear at the bottom.

This is why I did not want to update... and I really dont feel like having to send it back, what a hassle. Does anyone have suggestions or help or something new I could try. I use a mac if that matters.
crill is offline   Reply With Quote