View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 12:22 AM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I posted the earlier version and lacking an original to verify the electronic text against I must admit that I left it as I found it. In my defense, it was one of the first books that I did convert and we have all learned a great deal since then.

I am glad that Anais9000 has a better version of the book and that he has shared it with us. It is a great tale of the old California mission days.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote