Thread: Classic Covers/Cases for nook
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #32
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
Which M-Edge cover has a slot for the light? That is something I am concerned about. I travel a lot and it would have been great if I had found a cover that keeps the light with the book. I have the Mighty Bright XtraFlex2, btw.
Many of them have a slot for the light. I just received mine Fedex a couple of hours ago. It is nice. I didn't try the light though. I Got the Go-Jacket. See link

http://www.medgestore.com/products/nook/

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote