View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:19 AM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
I *could* read on mine, but always wanted something with a tablet form factor. The Asus T91MT gives me what I feel is the best of both worlds. The power of the netbook and the compatibility to read all formats, but the tablet form factor of a dedicated reading device. The battery life isnt' two weeks, but I get about 10 hours out of Li'l Bit and that's plenty for me.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote