View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #15
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Robbins is good but, for me two was enuf....
I'll admit, I only just made it through Half Asleep In Frog Pyjamas, and never finished Fierce Invalids In Hot Climates, though I did thoroughly enjoy the three books I earlier mentioned.

(Sincere question) In light of the OPs original post, do you have suggestions of other authors, hidari? There is self-interest here - I'm interested for my own TBR list too.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote