View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Well, I downloaded the new Calibre for OSX and this is still happening here and only on the one file. An example: I go to the heading "Task 4: Interacting with e-book readers" in the built-in View miniapp. There is no way I can use the thumb in scroll bar or the up arrow to go back in the guide to the sentences immediately preceding that heading. I have to mouse on the up arrow 11 times before the text moves and then it goes to further back in the file. Or if I click in the scroll bar above the thumb I must click twice before the text moves (again, to deeper into the file). This happens at different rates at different points in the file and each is repeatable. I have reinstalled Calibre. Beats me -- is no one else with a Mac OSX seeing this???
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote