Thread: PDFCropper
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #44
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Ah, I forgot to mention this: PDFCropper can set different settings for odd/even pages. This is because they can have different margins, etc. so you may want to set them separately. However, I don't use this: when I open a PDF, I unselect both the Odd/Even and First Page is Title Page checkboxes. Then the grey area changes all pages.

Crop settings are for making it reflow, I think. There's a "Reflow Frame" option that I tried once before... you set the page size and it reflows the PDF into a PDF of that size.

As for registration, the program is registered to your computer, but if you have a USB hard drive or something like that, it can use the hardware ID of that drive in its registration. This means that if you ever get a different machine, as long as you still have that drive, you can use the program.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote