Thread: Sigil v0.1.9
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
OK I think I know what's wrong... I switched from a OS X 10.5 build system to a 10.6 one, and Apple changed something in both the new Xcode and dylibs. This error seems to be coming up often on the net.

I'll put up a new version as soon as I manage to convince the build system to do the Right Thing™ and not expect that people will only ever run the app on 10.6

Diana, I'd appreciate it if you could download the new version when I upload it and confirm that it's fixed.

Last edited by Valloric; 02-10-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote