View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:25 AM   #3
Mike_73
Guru
Mike_73 can extract oil from cheeseMike_73 can extract oil from cheeseMike_73 can extract oil from cheeseMike_73 can extract oil from cheeseMike_73 can extract oil from cheeseMike_73 can extract oil from cheeseMike_73 can extract oil from cheeseMike_73 can extract oil from cheeseMike_73 can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, iPad 16GB Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul58 View Post
A simple test would be to remove the SDHC Card and transfer a file to it via your computer, then insert the card in your reader and see if you can find in the list of files.
That's exactly how the 505 was handling files.
I just got me a 600 and haven't tried the SD-Cards yet as files stored on the device were faster (opening and page turn) on my 505. The 600 has a little more memory and therefore there wasn't a need to use the memory cards yet.

If there is no answer to your question in about 5 hours, I can try this when I get home. But even if Sony states the use of SDHC-Cards is ok, it could be possible that there is a limitation of size for the cards. Most "older" devices could handle up to 4GB and everything beyond was not properly recognized. Now the only thing I don't know is if Sony utilizes an "old" or a newer card reader in the 600.
Mike_73 is offline   Reply With Quote